To Your Retainer
Congratulations on getting your braces off! Please remember to...
- Wear your clear retainers every night.
- Remove them using both hands to apply even pressure on both sides. Pulling them down/up solely from one side will lead to cracking of the retainers.
- Clean your clear retainers every morning with a toothbrush using water or mouthwash (don't use toothpaste as it stains the retainer).
- Keep your retainers in their case by your bed so you remember to put them in every night.
- Be careful with your metal retainer - it's fragile! Only chew soft foods with your front teeth and use your back teeth for hard foods.
- Please remember to bring your retainers to all future follow up appointments.
Find out more about how we can help you!Book Now