1. Continue to brush and floss your teeth and braces like we taught you. This will ensure they stay clean and it will prevent any decay or gingivitis.
2. Please stick to soft foods to reduce the likelihood of anything breaking.
3. Leave your wires alone. Rest assured they will not over-correct things but rather stop working once your teeth are in the correct positions.
4. Leave your modules (coloured rings) and powerchain (linked coloured rings) alone as they will last a long time if looked after.
5. If you're wearing any elastics (rubber bands), please continue to wear them. If you run out and need more bands just give us a call on 07 4613 1650 and we'll post them out.