1. Continue wearing ALL the aligners that we have given you. Wear them as instructed. This means keeping them in for approximately 22 hours a day. Remove them only for: 1) eating/drinking anything other than water; 2) brushing your teeth; and 3) playing contact sport or swimming.
2. Continue to clean your aligners using a soft toothbrush and water. Don't use toothpaste, instead use mouthwash or denture solution if you want to keep them fresh!
3. Continue wearing any elastics (rubber bands) as instructed.
4. Once you have finished wearing the last set of aligners, wear those aligners only at night (12 hours/day) including the elastics. This will hold the correction achieved and prevent your teeth from moving back.
5. Please look after them as you might be wearing them for a while until we're back!